Subject: RE: [Leica] Full circle with Nikons
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 09:13:39 -0400

The reason Nikon still has F3's for sale is the same reason that the R
line has been a financial dog for Leica - there are only about six
people out there these days in the market for a solid, reliable, manual
focus SLR any more. The F3 was and is a terrific camera - but it came
out at the wrong time in the evolution of Autofocus and auto everything.

B. D.