Subject: RE: [Leica] Good health ?
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 08:56:22 -0400

Well Ted,
I see you on blood thinners in the future.  Good thing whatever blocked
your blood was not in your lungs.  Ozzy proves that we can function
without a few brain cells but when it comes to oxygen, well, I can't
hold my breath very long.

The good news is that Scotch is OK with thinners and your are in a major
city in Canada so you can get really good diagnosis/analysis of your
event.

The bad news is that there are not too many exciting things to
photograph in your room.  Well, Sandy and SWAMBO, might make interesting
subjects.

Listen to your doctors, check with some of the doctors on this list for
second opinion/what else to try.  Also, for just a little while, do what
you are told with no freelancing.  Then you can get back to your cranky
self we all know and love.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com