Subject: RE: [Leica] Good health ?
From: Peterson Arthur G NSSC <PetersonAG@NAVSEA.NAVY.MIL>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 07:34:01 -0400

		Ted,

		Best wishes for a very speedy recovery!

		Art Peterson
		Alexandria, Virginia

		-----Original Message-----
		From:	Ted Grant [mailto:tedgrant@shaw.ca]
		Sent:	Monday, July 07, 2003 9:54 PM
		To:	leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
		Subject:	[Leica] Good health ?

		Good health is something most of us take too easily and
something for
		granted without question.

		At this moment I'm only being allowed here for a few minutes
so you can hear
		it from the old guy himself.

		I hadn't felt my usual chipper self before I went to my work
out this
		morning, while there I didn't feel any better and came home
without doing
		any exercise.  A few minutes later my wife Irene and Sandy
rushed me to the
		hospital where due to a brain scan I'd suffered a mild
seizure!

		So we spent the day in ER while blood pressure was brought
down and a number
		of other tests were done. I'm at home now and Irene is
standing here
		counting down my time to finish and get me horizontal and
resting.

		Looks like some major changes to the old guy's life style
for a bit,
		however, "to hell with it I ain't goin' yet!" Too many
places to go and lots
		more pictures to take.

		ted