Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Piezotone & bwguys
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 18:55:10 -0400

BenMarks, Will, Gilbert, Adam and others,

Thank you for your replies.  I also spent some time yesterday
checking out the Piezography newsgroup on yahoo, and am quite
underwhelmed.

Gilbert's suggestion to use a 1280 instead of a
3000 is a good one; I would have gone for a 3000 if the
technology is more stable, as I believe the 3000 is a more
solid printer.  The 1280 would serve my purpose for now,
and at least allow me to try Piezography at a lower cost.

I am unsure of what to do, and will probably wait for a while
until things get more settled.   I do have a portrait project
this summer that I want to print with Piezography.

Cheers,

- - Phong