Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Epson 3000 or 2200 - Now Inkjetmall.com and bwguys.com
From: "J. Gilbert Plantinga" <jgp@gilplant.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 21:12:52 -0400

Ted, I've use both the matte and photo blacks. I would seriously
suggest that you take a print around the house, maybe out into the back
yard, and check for color casts under DIFFERENT light sources, BEFORE
you start to print that job. This is not about the prints changing over
time, it is something you can check out right now. The difference may
be subtle, but for me, and with MY 2200 (yours may be different), the
metamerism is unacceptable. However, with color I don't notice it at
all.

Gilbert