Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG newbie going to Scotland with M6TTL - is it really *that* cloudy?
From: "J. Gilbert Plantinga" <jgp@gilplant.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 23:27:45 -0400

I have one of these that I got from B&H. It has an adjustment to
control how far the plunger moves. This is VERY important. I once
recommended this little gizmo to another LUGGER, and I guess he must
have set it up so the plunger traveled too far into the cable release
socket - it busted his shutter release!

Gilbert