Subject: Re: [Leica] Documentary Photography 2003
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 22:08:00 -0700

on 07/02/03 8:15 AM, David Degner at leicanews@myrealbox.com wrote:

> Was I stepping over any bounderies taking those pictures?  I was on
> public sidewalk at the time.

Brinks drivers don't require advanced degrees for a good reason. :-)

You were within your rights, and he could do nothing about it. When I run
into rent-a-cops who do such things, I just say, "I'll do my job, and you do
your job and we'll get along just fine." And when they balk at that, tell
them you want to see a warrant. That usually stops them.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

All I need is my brains, my eyes and my personality, for better or for
worse.

- -William Albert Allard,  The Photographic Essay