Subject: Re: [Leica] I love the LUG
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 13:16:52 +1000

Yes, but the comments do come from different corners: those who love
the hands on approach to learning photography and are happy to
recommend the LTM are not over on the other thread asking to buy the
digital back: or if they are, they see the issues as different strokes
for different blokes. For me, the digital world is exciting, BUT I'm so
wound up with it at work, that I like an escape: this is the darkroom,
older cameras etc. BUT if I want to get the best document or essay, I
would move to more modern equipment, AND projects like FOM2 are a
reality ONLY because of digital techniques, the internet and
LUGfamilies.

Cheers