Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital Back - I like the first step!
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 14:22:25 -0700

on 06/26/03 11:52 AM, Martin Howard at mvhoward@mac.com wrote:

> "This is sooo good, the autofocus is so much faster than I can focus
> manually."

Yeah, almost as funny as "real men use manual focus."

And, "I can follow focus with my Leica 280 2.8 Apo Telyt as fast as any
Sports Illustrated shooter with an EOS 1Vn.

Uh huh.

Tools for every purpose.

My eyes and reflexes aren't what they were 20 years ago. Why would I not
want to use technology if it helps ME?

(Disclaimer - that was a hypothetical question, I can still focus as fast as
Rich Clarkson at a basketball game.)

:-P

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

"No one is fool enough to choose war instead of peace -- in peace sons bury
fathers, but in war fathers bury sons."

Croesus, king of Lydia, in Homeršs Odyssey