Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Introduction
From: frank theriault <knarf.theriault@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 12:14:17 -0400

Hi, Eric,

Thanks for the welcome (and thanks to everyone else who replied to me as well).
I have only a few shots with the CL on line;  most of what I have is taken with
Pentax gear - long story, not worth getting into right now.

But here are a few shots with the CL/Summicron C 40mm:

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1204193&size=lg

http://www.urbancaravan.com/images/lone_clamdigger.jpg

http://www.urbancaravan.com/images/leblanc_house_view.jpg

http://www.urbancaravan.com/images/footprints.jpg

The first is self-explanatory, the last three were taken last summer at the
Magdellan Islands, in the Gulf of St. Lawrence.

I'm trying to hone my skills (such as they are <g>) as a street photographer,
but most of those shots are only on contact sheets at this point, so are of
course, quite fuzzy.

And, what I do have in proper prints are, for the most part, not scanned and
posted anywhere yet - but I'll dig through "the archives" and see what I can
find.

Oh yeah, Eric:  as far as "dysfunctional" goes, can't be any worse than the
Pentax list I've been on for the past several years (can it?) <vbg>

cheers,
frank