Subject: Re: [Leica] Introduction
From: "Jim McIntyre" <mcintyre@ca.inter.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 14:14:55 -0400

Frank

Welcome from a fellow canuk (Ottawa).

I joined this group about 6 weeks ago, and since then I have new (better)
foccusing screen for my R4, a replacement battery holder for the winder, and
a (soon to arrive) 21mm f4.0 from a LUGer! I'm also about a grand ligher in
the pocket book....;-)

I've also had very nice and very constructive feedback on my images, and the
frequency of members postings has motivated me to shoot and post more. One
of the more compelling practices are PAW (picture a week) projects. My
lastest is:

http://members.rogers.com/jmcdesigns/jamesstreet/PAW/06-27-2003.htm

Look forward to seeing your name crop up. This is a very active and eclectic
group! (Beats the Nikon listserv by about 10:1, both in quantity and
quality.)

Jim

Replies: Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] Introduction)