Subject: RE: [Leica] Digital Back - I like the first step!
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 15:52:50 -0600

B.D.--

Obsolescence is a relative term in Leicaland, didn't you know that?
Obsolescence in terms of "the latest" in technological terms is one thing.
In terms of what people want and will buy, and what they feel they can use,
and want to play with, is another.

Perhaps I should have opined it thusly and so forth:

"I suspect they will not introduce something in 2004 that they know will not
sell."

Now that's different, isn't it!

Ducking the tomato volley--

Kit