Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: leica digital
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 16:33:28 -0700

Rolfe Tessem suggested:

>>> Why don't you guys just go to Leica's site and watch/listen to the news
> conference where all these questions (and more) were answered in
detail.<<<

Hey hey Rolfe good buddy, you are a welcome ray of sunshine with a great
deal of common sense intelligence! Beats the hell out of all these guys
banging their gums asking questions without any hard core information what
the camera will be and do in actual terms of operation. Unless of course
they stayed with the Leica site, read and listened. :-) Geeeesh that's such
a simple concept, but sure beats all how many missed it by a barn and half!

The air time burned on questions that had answers to be read simply by
plugging into the Leica site are there for everyone without using key board
time and asking each other questions none of you really have answers for!

Thanks Rolfe old buddy! Damn I love common sense! ;-)
ted

Replies: Reply from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: leica digital)
Message from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: leica digital)
Message from Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: leica digital)