Subject: RE: [Leica] Film is Archival
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 23:34:44 +0100

BD, the problem is that for the most part _we_ who take the photographs
don't know what are the important images, that's for others to decide :-)

I have a very faded photograph of my grandmother and her sisters taken when
she was a small girl in perhaps 1908 or even earlier. To my grandmother is
probably wasn't terribly important, to me it is.

After saying that I took, and filed, about 300 rolls of B&W film negatives
last year, I expect them all to go to landfill when I'm gone.

Steve