Subject: [Leica] PAW entries
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 08:42:21 -0500

Well I have finally gotten caught up at work for the moment and have went
through some of my photos taken recently and have chosen the following to
catch up on my PAW files.

PAW 21, Gabby at the Chicago Botanical Gardens:
http://www.leica-gallery.net/k1gd/image-47314.html

PAW 22, Gabby painting:
http://www.leica-gallery.net/k1gd/image-47316.html

PAW 22 alternate, I like this one also as you can see more of what Gabby is
painting:
http://www.leica-gallery.net/k1gd/image-47315.html

PAW 23 taken at the Chicago Botanical Gardens:
http://www.leica-gallery.net/k1gd/image-47317.html

PAW 24, taken at the Chicago Botanical Gardens:
http://www.leica-gallery.net/k1gd/image-47318.html

PAW 25, this taken at Johanna's going home party, she is an exchange
student from Finland:
http://www.leica-gallery.net/k1gd/image-47319.html

I think that gets me caught up.  Comments are encouraged.

Gene