Subject: [Leica] OT: Paper cutter/trimmer ? also WTB
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 10:43:03 -0400

Hi,

I need to buy a paper cutter/trimmer.  I probably will
buy the rotary kind; the guillotine type seems, well,
ominous to me, and I only cut/trim 1 sheet at a time
anyway.  I have in mind the Rotatrim Master Professional
Rotary Cutter(since I  have used them before).  I am
waivering between the 18" and 24" models, priced at $194
and $234 plus shipping, respectively at B&H .  I currently
print up to 13x19 on my home printer, so I am more inclined
to go with the 24".

Any comments, advices, suggestions, cheers, jeers, sales,
discounts, clearance, etc. ?

If you have a paper cutter that you want to sell, please let
me know.

Thanks,

- - Phong

Replies: Reply from tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net> (Re: [Leica] OT: Paper cutter/trimmer ? also WTB)