Subject: Re: [Leica] Stronger if they were in color.
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 07:41:31 -0500

Alastair

While I like the color version also, I think the B&W adds a new perspective
and I like it just a bit better.

Gene

                      Alastair Firkin
                      <firkin@ncable.net.au>              To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  [Leica] Stronger if they were in color.
                      -alto.ca.us

                      06/11/2003 04:01 AM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

For those of you who thought the image would look better with colour,
here is the Kodachrome, taken about 10 minutes earlier. I rushed
through the rest of this film, so that I could get the b/w image:

Which do you prefer?

Colour:

http://stairfirkin.com/Mayimages/colour15.jpg

Or black and white: