Subject: RE: [Leica] refreshing rain
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith@dcc.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 17:03:27 -0500

Bare feet -> hookworm

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us] On Behalf Of
grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 4:26 PM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

Since i have diabetes, all my doctors tell me they will shoot me if I go
around with bare feet, no matter what the weather.  The reasons are many,
but you get the idea.

Gene

                      "Steve Barbour"

                      <kididdoc@cox.net>                  To:
<leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
                      Sent by:                            cc:

                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re:
[Leica] refreshing rain
                      -alto.ca.us

                      06/10/2003 03:28 PM

                      Please respond to

                      leica-users

no Gene's right, you get colds from walking with bare feet,  temperature
determines if it's a winter or summer cold....the critical grey zone is
68-72 deg F.... my mother explained all this to me before I went to med
school... in med school they said the same thing... but did mention that
there are some other theories proposed by fringe elements.....Steve

> Here's a real shocker - you don't get "colds" from being cold...you
> get them from exposure to one of about 100 different viruses...:-)
> Which in part explains "summer colds..." Or is it "summer hots?"

Hey