Subject: RE: [Leica] refreshing rain
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 18:08:15 -0400

Not to start a debate, MUCH LESS a fight, but the reason your docs
correctly tell you they will kill you if, as someone with diabetes you
go around with bare feet, is that circulatory complications, infections,
etc., in the feet are a VERY common problem in people with diabetes.
They're worried about cuts, scrapes, etc. leading to ulcerations,
leading to....(we won't go there). They are NOT panicked about the
common cold...:-)
B. D.