Subject: Re: [Leica] Congratulations to the LUG's Own Sandy Carter!!
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 18:20:12 -0700

Greg J. Lorenzo posted most kindly:

>>Congratulations to the LUG's Own Sandy Carter!!<<<

> The July 2003 issue of the magazine Photolife has published an article
> by (our own) Sandy Carter and well as some of Sandy's photographs.
>
> Great article on Sandy's background, philosophy and photographs except
> for the misprint on Sandy's age. After meeting Sandy at the Vancouver
> LUG get together this spring I know Sandy's "true age" to be at least
> ten years less than the article's misprint! Congratulations Sandy!!<<<

Hi Greg,
Thanks for bringing her story to the attention of the crew as she well
deserves the congratulations. For those wishing to see more of her work on
line, here's her web page:   http://www.sandycarterphotography.com/

It's well worth a look at the fine photography she does. A natural eye for
light and content that folks will have the opportunity to see lots of next
year when our book, " Women in Medicine " is released to stores across North
America.

Thanks again Greg,
ted
Samples from the Women in Medicine project:
http://www.sandycarterphotography.com/WIMcollagePage.htm