Subject: [Leica] Congratulations to the LUG's Own Sandy Carter!!
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 17:35:41 -0600

The July 2003 issue of the magazine Photolife has published an article
by (our own) Sandy Carter and well as some of Sandy's photographs.

Great article on Sandy's background, philosophy and photographs except
for the misprint on Sandy's age. After meeting Sandy at the Vancouver
LUG get together this spring I know Sandy's "true age" to be at least
ten years less than the article's misprint!

Congratulations Sandy!!

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] Congratulations to the LUG's Own Sandy Carter!!)