Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Bargin BAH!
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 09:39:12 -0400

Right on, Tina!:-)

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us] On Behalf Of Tina
Manley
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 9:44 PM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

At 07:00 PM 6/4/2003 -0500, you wrote:

>Good on the guy for making a bargain. He will be predisposed to share
>his mite with the Salvation Army when he is giving.  (And we don't know

>how much he has given them in the past, nor do we know the condition of

>the camera.)
>
>Sonny

Absolutely!  I give donations to the Salvation Army almost weekly as my
children move out of the house and we downsize everything.  I know the
tennis shoes that I paid a fortune for will go for $10 a pair.  That's
fine.  It's $10 more than the Salvation Army would have had if I'd
thrown
the shoes in the trash!  My kids had the use of them and now someone
else
will.  When my kids were into retro fashions they also did all of their
shopping at the Salvation Army.  In fact, much of the stuff I'm giving
back
to Sally will be stuff that was bought there!  The best kind of
recycling.  Everybody benefits.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com