Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Bargin
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 19:26:03 -0400

Barg about, no, but it' a great story! ..Part of the reason many people
go to Salvation Army and similar stores is the same reason other people
buy lottery tickets - the silly fantasy that some day you'll find that
Leica M3 for $5, or you'll buy that crappy print of the crying clown,
and will discover that it is backed with an original copy of the DofI.

B. D.