Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Bargin BAH!
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 09:44:12 -0400

I think the bottom line here is that you are apparently an extremely
ethical, kind person - at least when it comes to buying things on the
cheap! :-) But the fact that you chose to behave in this way does not
mean that people who do not are somehow "bad" people. In fact, if
everyone behaved as you do there would be no garage sales or Salvation
Army stores, because they would only be selling crap - the stuff that's
left at the end of the garage sale and the stuff that the Army
ultimately gives away. After all, why go bargain hunting if there are no
bargains?

B. D.