Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Bargin
From: Teresa299@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 16:21:13 EDT

In a message dated 6/4/03 5:33:25 AM, langhans@compwrx.com writes:

<< A friend of a friend of mine walked into a Salvation Army store and for $5

walked out with a Leica M3 with 50/2 Sumicron, meter and case.  Now, that's

a deal.  I offered him a 600% profit and he turned me down.   :-(

I thought that 600% in this economy would be more than a fair profit. :-)

Yes, I knew he would not sell because he knew exactly what he had found.

Aram >>

Oh come on you have to be kidding me, this is something to brag about?  This
is like the story of hearing about some dude going to a garage sale happening
to raise money for some kids kidney transplant and then "scores" a $1,000
Hermes Grace Kelly purse for $5.  I echo the sentiments of the other folks who
hope that the other part of your story that you might have left out is that your
friend is going to donate some extra $$ or maybe work at the soup kitchen for
a couple weeks.

Kim

Replies: Reply from "Gary Williams" <nasmformyzombie@mindspring.com> ([Leica] Leica MR2)
Reply from "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@aol.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica Bargin)