Subject: Re: [Leica] Friday evening reflections
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 19:32:54 -0700

Ted Grant wrote:

> Sonny Carter showed:
> > Friday evening we went to Pioneer Pub in Natchitoches.  We enjoyed an
> early dinner, some good Bass Ale draught and good music.  The folks at the
> window table were enjoying Friday too.
> >
> > http://www.sonc.com/pioneer_pub_fri.htm<<<<

Jealousy!:

They say that when you look at other peoples stuff you get real jealous
and think "i could never have gotten that shot" and so on.

But when they look at your stuff they think (and not say) the same
thing. They are eq	ually intimidated. (We hope)

If i shot this (and i wish i had) i would be thinking this was the best
shot I ever took and I need a photo agent in NYC first thing Monday morning.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Friday evening reflections)