Subject: Re: [Leica] Friday evening reflections
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 19:02:29 -0700

Sonny Carter showed:
> Friday evening we went to Pioneer Pub in Natchitoches.  We enjoyed an
early dinner, some good Bass Ale draught and good music.  The folks at the
window table were enjoying Friday too.

> http://www.sonc.com/pioneer_pub_fri.htm<<<<

Hi Sonny,
Absolutely first class photography! Well done, damn I wish I'd taken it! :-)

Man you teach these guys something everytime, well damn near every time, you
post. In particular this shot going against the light and obviously not
worrying too much about anything other than capturing the motivating moment.

An old time shooter pro like yourself it had to be a situation of...
"Jeeeesh look at that!!" camera up... "click!"  Picture taken! I mean to
start screwing around to work out the nit picking number exposure stuff and
by the time it was figured out the light and folks and most important .....
feeling ..... would've been gone.

Damn it's a, see it, feel it, shoot it! :-) And who the hell cares what kind
of film, camera, exposure, digital thingie you used. It's just enjoy a
beautiful scene!

A fine captured moment, Sonny.   Good on you, thanks for posting it. :-)
ted

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] Friday evening reflections)