Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: New Hexar RF?
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 19:25:16 -0700

In a way this isn't so stupid you know why i think not. What's inside
the box?

This revolving and rotating BOX COULD have been a high res point and
shoot or "consumer" sized digital camera which takes Leica M lenses.

We felt like we were looking at it. Why couldn't we have been? something
about the backs of M glass being made differently?
R glass then. There goes much of the compactness but still…

Seeing it sure makes it real even if it was us supplying the wrong
details as to what was inside this revolving and rotating flash based BOX.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com

Message from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] OT: New Hexar RF?)