Subject: Re: [Leica] Use film, or block the panel - examples as requested
From: "Bill Harting" <wharting@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 13:08:03 -0400

> "Johnny Deadman" wrote...
> A much longer answer:
>
> All of this project was shot using the LCD and I believe it is
> substantially different from anything I have shot using the viewfinder.
> I'm not saying I couldn't have seen it through the viewfinder, but that
> I *wouldn't*.
>
> http://www.pinkheadedbug.com/wip/circle-of-fifths/

J, right or wrong, I sense in these pictures the same photographic glee I
experienced when I got my first SX70 and a bunch of film ...

Speaking of myself, and not the deadman's pix, every SX70 picture seemed
arty, an interpretation, an unrepeatable instant, almost a photograpic
license: everything was cool.

bh