Subject: RE: [Leica] Slightly OT: C-41 b&w films
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith@dcc.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 15:51:46 -0500

I'm doing all digital scanning of the negs. The blown highlight image that I
got that hurt the most was in the chess series:
http://www.jeffery-nola.com/Chess9.html
Here, the white chess pieces are gone and no amount of manipulation would
bring them back. It's possible that some serious burning in the darkroom
could yield something.

Jeffery