Subject: RE: [Leica] Slightly OT: C-41 b&w films
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith@dcc.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 11:38:43 -0500

My impressions:

T400CN has better grays than any other film
XP2 has greater contrast than T400CN
Both of the above have ultrafine grain and good sharpness
Both scan extremely well, and allow use of digital ICE
You will go back to Tri-X only when you want the gritty, street photography
effect for your images.

Jeffery