Subject: Re: [Leica] PECOW:Learning to use the Leicanon 10D
From: Roy Zartarian <rzartarian@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 17:42:45 -0400

Tina

I, too, was surprised at the quality at 3200.  Nothing was done to the
image other than some adjustment of the levels.  The noise, such as it
is, does appear in the green background and to some extent in the
shadow area under the chin.

BreezeBrowser looks like a really neat product.  Unfortunately, it's
not available for the Mac.

Roy