Subject: Re: Digilux.....Was Re: [Leica] Oh ... It's COMING SOON! :-)
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 20:58:12 -0700

Gary: Do you know if this is going to be an updated camera, and previous
owners are out of luck?  Or a firmware update that can be applied to
existing cameras?  If the latter, whether it will be  patch one could apply
via the USB port, or if the camera has to be sent somewhere.  And whether
the Panasonic LC5 will also be updated or updatable?

Thanks,
- --Peter

At 09:06 PM 5/27/03 -0700, Gary Williams wrote:
> > Also has anyone heard about an update to the D-Lux?  RAW format and less
> > noise above ISO100?  I have been holding out for these reasons, but if it's
> > good enough for Tina, then maybe I should give in to "resistance is futile"
> > or something like that.

Gary Markland replied:

Replies: Reply from Gary Marklund <Gary@Marklund.com> (Re: Digilux.....Was Re: [Leica] Oh ... It's COMING SOON! :-))