Subject: [Leica] Re. On Topic - Wim Wenders
From: Carl Pultz <cpultz@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 20:43:41 -0400

Well, Wings (Peter Falk is in it!), Far Away So Close (Falk again, and
Kinski), Buena Vista, and Paris Texas is in the library system here. Try
inter-library loan.

Blockbuster - not likely.

Thanks for the tips, Tim. And Ernie for Hopper. Had no idea.

CP

Yes - it looks there's a trip to the video store for me - tho' I wonder
if they would even have these films as they're not your obvious
Hollywood Blockbusters.

ernie