Subject: Re: [Leica] Unusual finder
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 12:50:33 -0700

Robert,

most likely your finder is by Yashica or similar RF camera of the 60s.
Some of these cameras offered an accessory lens kit consisting of tele and
wide attachments which screwed to the front of the non-interchangeable
standard lens.
The finder was a simple item. Most had no provision for parallel correction.

Joseph (Un chevalier sans culottes)