Subject: Re: [Leica] Oh ... It's COMING SOON! :-)
From: Steven Alexander <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 08:46:24 -0400

I ve been reading this thread and well, Leica is good, it gains value, it
makes great glass...film is wonderful....digital is still changing (look
out), I love Leica...Nikon is second to Canon...digital is it....why can't
THEY make it cheaper and better...who has the technology....why not
chocolate or is it vanilla...Oh the investment to make happy snaps....pros
must adapt to the current trend or lose business....will my ego be met?

All the positions are correct for each one who is writing it at that time
and wrong for those that disagree at that time...how obvious and how
redundant.

If anyone wishes to purchase all my Leica equipment at the premium price it
should get I'll turn around and buy a DSLR(no names, it is my choice).  I
would even throw in some Tri-X and a Domke 803.

The clock is not going to stop or be turned back to an era that some of us
really did live through but other only hope could be recreated.  I like
creating good, interesting images and I really do not care what tools are
used as long as the images satisfy my needs and the requirements of my
clients.

Long live great images,

Steven