Subject: Re: [Leica] Nawh! Not insulting 'our' Tina - and agree about the 7G's!
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 19:16:17 -0400

At 07:02 PM 5/26/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>     To them I say "Go for it , Man - Box up that Canon 1D just as it was
>when you bought it six months ago, and get that 1Ds, your kids are only
>little once!! Do it for them!" ... and to my Dealer I say - " call me ASAP
>when a new in the box 'whatever- it - is- I - need' hits the shelf.
>     Ed

Ed -

The problem with that is that digitals are still pretty fragile.  I'm not
sure I'd trust a used digital that had been carted around in the SUV by a
soccer mom or dad to photograph the kids and maybe dropped a few times or
licked by the dog when the lenses are being changed.

I think I want the full factory warranty on the digitals.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

photos available from: