Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V24 #311
From: Frank Dernie <Frank.Dernie@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 08:32:23 +0100

I am using a Canon 10D (just, I had a D30 until recently) with Novoflex
adapter. It is great with the 280 f2.8, which I almost always use wide
open or 1 stop down. With other lenses the lack of auto stop down
rather rules it out - off the tripod. I can live with stop down (or no)
metering but composing and focusing at full aperture is a must for me.
Frank