Subject: Re: [Leica] Wide angles lens now sherpa's wanted
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 20:26:35 -0400

Guys,
That is my light bag.  One M and four or five lenses weighs far less than a
vunderplastic AFSLR and several fast lenses.  Not to mention a medium format
body and two or three lenses.  Too many times I've gone somewhere and wanted
something shorter/longer; why not bring along what you know you will need?

Shoot, if I'm going out to do macro work, then there is the Gitzo, long
telephoto, macro lens, enlarging lens, bellows, macro focus slider,
extension tubes, close up lenses, reflectors, and possibly a flash or two.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Message from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Wide angles lens)
Message from "Jim Laurel" <jplaurel@nwlink.com> (Re: [Leica] Wide angles lens)