Subject: Re: [Leica] Wide angles lens
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 01:19:35 -0700 (PDT)

My wide angles consist of two 35mms, 24mm, 21mm and
15mm. I find the wider the lens, the more diminishing
usage on a regular basis (aside from the need of using
a dedicated viewfinder for the rest except the 35mm).
Just about 70% of the time I use the 35mm. Since I can
only use one 35mm at a time, I'm thinking of getting
rid of one in exchange for a 28mm. My problem is that
I wear glasses and even with the .72 I have a hard
time seeing the entire 35mm frameline. That was one of
the reason I am still pondering on the thought of
getting the 28mm.

- --- "Dott. Ing. Claudio Rimediotti"