Subject: Re: [Leica] Light Meter
From: harland harris <dannynono@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 13:01:02 -0400

I have this meter, but I don't find it terribly useful for street
photography simply due to the weight, although I like being able to
point the meter forward at hip level and still being able to see the
readout. On days when traveling light, I user the MR4 (mounted on the
M4-P) or the CV (mounted on the Canon P).

Harland