Subject: Re: [Leica] Frank at The Corcoran
From: harland harris <dannynono@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 16:26:38 -0400

I'm really looking forward to the Frank exhibit, that exhibit along
with the others (mentioned below) makes for a busy photo-exhibit month.

Harland

  Eliot Porter exhibit at the Natural History
  Kertesz exhibit at the National Gallery of Art (opens May 30th)
Margaret Bourke-White at the Phillips (closes May 11)
Eyes of History 2003 - WHNPA (opens May 30th)