Subject: Re: [Leica] Light Meter
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 11:13:25 +0200 (MEST)

I use the LunaPro as well, and just like Mark, I'm looking long and hard
at the Digisix Mark refers us too. I've held one in my hand. They weigh
about as much as a filter and are a really nice size. I'm kind of waiting
for others to try them out and report on it. What I'm wondering the most
about, is how many fall our of your shirt pocket without you ever
noticing, since they really are so light and unintrusive.

Daniel