Subject: Re: [Leica] Summicron 90 advise
From: Slobodan Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 17:38:39 -0700

I wonder why often times dealers will have better prices than private
individuals who sell on this list. Individuals, whom I'll guess,
probably have very little fiscal need to sell at some of the outrages
asking prices.
That said, I've always been treated very well by the pros who sell their
gear on the list.
Slobodan Dimitrov