Subject: Re: [Leica] word on the street - changes to MP already!
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 09:17:55 -0500

So what your saying is use the M7 dial on the MP and now you have a dial
with a scale for auto exposure compensation on a camera that does not have
that function?  Seems like being cheap to me...

Oh, thanks for calling me a Gentleman  ;-)
Gene

                      John Collier
                      <jbcollier@shaw.ca>                 To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re: [Leica] word on the street - changes to MP already!
                      -alto.ca.us

                      05/13/2003 08:21 AM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Gentleman, gentlemen! Perhaps it is just a matter of product
rationalization? Why make two slightly different parts when one can do
both jobs?

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] word on the street - changes to MP already!)