Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] word on the street - changes to MP already!
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 07:52:50 -0500

So what you are saying is that Leica is getting too cheap to reorder parts
from their supplier?

Gene

                      "" <leica-user@ispwest.com>
                      Sent by:                            To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        cc:
                      -alto.ca.us                         Subject:  Re: Re: [Leica] word on the street - changes to MP already!

                      05/12/2003 11:40 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Not much,
Rumours are, Leica has run out of parts for the old style and so the M7
dial was the next
possible solution.
Said so by a little birdy..

Ruddy