Subject: RE: [Leica] word on the street - changes to MP already!
From: Jim Shulman <garcia@chesco.com>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 12:37:22 -0400

Doesn't sound right to me--Leica obviously went to a great deal of
trouble creating an M2/3-manque camera with modern viewfinder and meter.
Why would they want to spoil the effect with the wrong shutter speed
dial--one of the very elements that gives the camera its charm?  If they
were to do that, I think they'd have a lot of unsold $2600 cameras in
the warehouse.