Subject: RE: [Leica] New TriX
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 12:28:34 -0400

This is sure to be splitting hairs but what is the point of having less
grain in Tri X?  As someone already pointed out - maybe BD, it is the
film's 'signature' grain that makes it TriX - otherwise call it non - T
Grain Tmax.  Does anyone on the list know Kodak's reason for this new
TriX?  Is it just that this is what they can produce in their new plant and
they are trying to dupe us into thinking this is an improved TriX - what
was wrong with the old TriX.  Sorry for the rant.

Ernie HP5+ Nitka