Subject: [Leica] FS - Must Sell
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 12:31:08 -0400

I am in the throws of the Bulemic phase of camera acquisition syndrome (CAS).

I need you folks to be co-dependent with me!  Buy this stuff

FOR SALE

M3 instruction booklet - $20 NEW price

M6 "Classic" Black EXC++  $1000

Cosina Bessa R Chrome and 50/1.5 Nokton black  - both EXC+   $400 as a package

Numerous Nikon Lenses and FM3a Kit

ALL items sold as is.

Interested parties should view the items on the web and then contact me off
list to discuss how interested they are and what they think the item is
worth to them.
I do not sell outside of USA or Canada unless you make things so darn easy
that I would
be a fool NOT to sell to you.

All items are viewable at http://www.ernienitka.com/itemsforsale.html
references are available - I have sold without problems on LUG, ebay ( ID:
enitka@twcny.rr.com )

ernie nitka

enitka@twcny.rr.com

Replies: Reply from Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com> (Re: [Leica] FS - Must Sell)