Subject: RE: [Leica] NG Film usage
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 12:38:13 -0600

I wouldn't say that they are the best of the best, to the exclusion of so
many other brilliant photographers, but they are good, and they are great,
and they are excellent, and there is no doubt about that. But there are
other photographers out there doing magazine and newspaper and other
documentary, and non-documentary work who are mighty good, mighty great,
mighty excellent as well. And there are also folks out there who are also
doing work that they themselves initiate, that is not assigned, who are
exploring the world in ways that might not fit into the scheme of magazine
work, so don't forget that everything good that is to be seen is not
necessarily being published in mainstream media like National Geo.

Kit